Here is why every bride should hire a
What are the benefits of having a wedding planner?
Engagement is an exciting time in your life, but it can also be very overwhelming to plan a wedding. Hiring a Wedding Coordinator to help you through the process can save you a lot of time, stress, and even money! It also helps ensure that all the little details of your day come together so you can have your dream wedding. After all, you are spending thousands of dollars on this one special occasion and it is a big investment. Having professional assistance to coordinate, manage, and execute the entire production will ensure that it all comes together flawlessly. Having a planner not only relieves a huge amount of the wedding planning stress - but it will also allow you to sit back, relax, and enjoy all the special moments of your wedding day with your family and friends.
Why shouldn't a friend or family member help?
Often people will say they are going to save the money and just have a friend coordinate the wedding. Those same people come back to us afterwards wishing they had hired us. Why? Friends may offer to help with good intentions but:
- Friends don't have the connections to find a replacement vendor when someone doesn't show up
- Friends don't have the relationships with vendors to make sure things get done properly
- Friends want to enjoy themselves so after the set up is done, they forget about helping
- Friends enjoy the bar and dancing so much that they forget they need to help take everything down at the end of the night so the bride and groom have to do everything
- Friends don't have the experience to understand the logistics of making everything flow smoothly which causes awkward pauses in the flow of your wedding
- the list goes on & on! :)
How do I find the right wedding planner?
Hiring a wedding planner or day of coordinator is one of the best decisions you will make. The decision to hire a planner is usually an easy one - but with so many to choose from, how do you know which one the right planner for you??
Whether you choose Flawless Occasions or another company to help you create your dream wedding - make sure that you genuinely like the person you will be working with. You will spend a lot of time through email, phone, and in person with your planner. Make sure she/he "gets" your vision and style and will have your best interest at heart. Be open with your planner about your personality and what you will need from them. For example, if you are the type that has trouble making decisions or you tend to procrastinate - let the planner know that you need someone who can push you along and keep you on track. If you are the kind of person who is super organized and wants to implement your own organizational methods into the planning process, let them know this up front. Just like every bride is different and unique, so is every planner. Find the one that will work the best within your personal style! :)